Monday, June 22, 2015

PERFECT ASYMMETRY

DIANE VON FURSTENBURG Camila printed silk-chiffon dress

I have never met an off-the-shoulder dress I didn't like! Never! Pondering about what it is about these dresses I find so attractive, I think that aside from the fact that they appeal to my girly side, to me, they are the quintessential summer dress! This particular DVF number is made even more appealing by the asymmetric hem and light-as-air silk-chiffon which feels like you wearing nothing at all! I got it right before our last trip to Palm Springs thinking it was a great little option to throw over my bikini but realized very quickly that this dress had a day-to-night transformation potential. Though it pairs beautifully with gladiator sandals and raffia totes, I am quite keen on the way it looks with high heels! Very girly and pretty! And I love that of course!:)



CHLOE Carlina 60mm oversized sunglasses

VIVALUXURY x MEJURI White Velvet ring



NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD embellished leather & cork platform sandals


CHLOE Drew small textured leather shoulder bag

DIANE VON FURSTENBURG Camila printed silk-chiffon dress { more sizes here } | NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD embellished leather & cork platform sandals | CHLOE Carlina 60mm oversized sunglasses | CHLOE Drew small textured leather shoulder bag | VIVALUXURY x MEJURI White Velvet ring, White Velvet arrow bracelet, White Velvet  bracelet



No comments:

Post a Comment